Saturday 16 April 2016

ID Card for Post Graduate students

For Post Graduate students of the University of Benin especially those who don't have School Identity Card here is how to get yours.

To get you Identity Card, A letter of request for an ID Card should addressed to the director of CRPU/ICTU and to be submitted at Room 29, Vice Chancellor's Office VCO.
Then a red background Passport photograph should be brought to ID CARD Office, only after the submission of the letter the request.
After you have done the above things you will be issued an ID Card.

Note: Before you can make a request for a Student Identity Card, you must first of all have a Mat Number. To know if you have been given a Mat number, log on to kofa page and check your base data.

University of Benin Official Campus Gist and online publicity platform(UNIBENGIST).
Join  us For News Updates
On BBM @ C0048C33B

No comments: