Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following Full-Time and Part-Time Diploma/Certificate Programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
1. Diploma in Health Administration and Management (DHAM).
2. Diploma in Nursing Administration and Management (DNAM)
3. Diploma in Primary Health Care and Statistics (DPHICS)
4. Diploma in Maritime Studies, Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
5. Certificate In Early Child Health and Development (CHD)
The General University Admission Requirements that apply uniformly across the Faculties as well as the Specific Faculty Admission Requirements are displayed on the University websites: https: uniben.edu To qualify for the various full-time and part-time diploma/certificate programmes, candidates must satisfy the stated general and specific requirements for admission.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
All applications should be done between 31st July 2018 and 30th September, 2018 midnight. The procedure for the 2018/2019 application is as follows: Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
1. Visit www.uniben.edu
2. Click on Student Portal.
3. Click on myuniben Portal
4. Click on Online Application on the homepage to proceed.
5. click on “Start a new application”, read the instruction and click on “continue”
6. Fill in your personal data and Select “Programme Type”, Faculty, Department and Programme for both first and second choice courses.
7. Click on “Pay with Card” to make application fee payment with either Visa or Master Card, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N10,050.00 (The fee excludes other charges for Portal Services of N1000.00). Application Number and Reference Number will be generated after successful payment and will be sent to the specified and functional “Email Address”,
8. Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1x1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeitures of admission.
9. Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
10. Print out an acknowledgement slip that contains the screening schedule.
CLOSING DATE: Application website closes by 30th September, 2018 (i.e. all applications must be concluded online not later than 30th September, 2018).
NOTE: Any application form not properly filled by the closing date will not be treated.