Chevron Nigeria Limited, in collaboration with its Joint Venture partner, the Nigerian National
Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), is offering a number of University Scholarship Awards to
suitably qualified Nigerian students.
Requirements / Eligibility.
This Scheme Is Open To Unregistered Existing Awardees ONLY. Only current NNPC/Chevron JV
scholarship beneficiaries who have not registered on scholastica are required to Register and Apply.
Registered existing awardees need not apply but login to update their academic details.
In line with the NNPC/CHEVRON JV Scholarship
Policies, current awardees who wish to be retained on the scheme MUST satisfy the following requirements throughout the duration of
their degree programme.
1. Must be in a Nigerian University
2. Must remain within a course/program covered
by the NNPC/CHEVRON JV Scholarship scheme
How to Apply
Registered existing awardees need not apply but
refer to the steps outline in the invitation email.
Unregistered existing awardees should apply using
the steps below:
1. Before you start this application, ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents.
Passport photograph with white background not
more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
School ID card
O' Level result
2. Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload.
3. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
To apply, visit http://scholastica.ng/schemes/cnlawards2013 and follow the steps below:
1. Click on "Apply Now" tab.
2. Click on "Register Now" to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your
4. Click on www.scholastica.ng
to return to Scholarship site.
5. Enter your registered email and password to
upload your information.
6. Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload
required scanned documents.
7. Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order.
Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if
8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading,
to eliminate errors during uploading.
9. When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click "Apply Now" on your corresponding
award year to submit information i.e. 2012
Awardee to click "NNPC/CHEVRON JV / 2011" on
12. You will receive an email and a sms that
confirms your application was successful.
13. Return to www.scholastica.ng enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign
14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile,
this would be used for verification.
15. If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
Click "Create Account" and fill in the required fields
Login with Email and Password to complete the
After completion, schedule a date for photo and
finger print capture
Visit any of the 37 capture centres http://
complete the registration process and obtain your
National Identity Number
You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
16. Return to www.scholastica.ng and update application with National Identification Number
(NIN) to ensure completion
Note: Multiple applications may attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarshipboard.
Deadline is strictly 24th January, 2016.